Swissstop



Got em today, They cost a whooping 187 rm , yes thats right..It burned thru my wallet, my pocket , on to my shoes ( left a charred hole there ) and stained the floor.

I cant find any justified reason exactly but these babies can be used for both carbon and aluminium wheels! thus no need swapping of pads !! Using a Rule of "thumb" it has the texture of "shealth" rubber ( rock climbing shoe's rubber ) and a soft compound type.

To try it,I got to put my "rubber" on. It took about 1 hour to get it adjusted.

The stopping power of these yellow erasers is incredible. The bite is just so sticky it gives real confidence on late braking at downhill corners.

It has a 5/5 rating from www.cyclingnews.com and i think thats right.

at Saturday, June 16, 2007  

0 comments:

Post a Comment