I WANT THIS, NO wait, I NEED THIS!




This is one in my hit list. It is brutally honest and it is totally tricked out.So no more rationalizing on lackluster performance. It will even track how fast i reach office! not to mention my heartrate when a hotti in offi stand next to me.

Where in the world can i find the moolah for it, MAN!! Wonder if i can start a sideline of selling myself to the "community"

Advertise as : Very fit & tight , Muscular, Agile, Can go Hard for a long period of time. Good training buddy.Intelligent. Willing to give 1st free coaching lesson
(terms and condition apply). Good track Record and more..

i will probably sell myself on www.bicyclebuysell.com

at Tuesday, June 05, 2007  

2 comments:

tryathlete said... Tue Jun 05, 01:36:00 PM 2007  

oh yes... i want me one of those too...

The Editor said... Tue Jun 05, 03:49:00 PM 2007  

Hye, get your self advertised on EBAY, "Coitus Service Provider for lease. Able to provide you with value added satisfaction. Comes with 1 hour waranty. Mani refunded"

Post a Comment